- The class rules are as follows:
- Follow directions.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Listen while others are talking.
- No swearing or teasing.
- Use inside voices.
- Bring all appropriate materials to class.
- You may not go back to your homeroom to get something once you have gone to class.
- You may not leave the room to retrieve something left in another class.
- Refrain from negative comments.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
The Consequences are as follows:
- First time is a verbal warning.
- Second time is written reflection.
- Third time is detention where a behavior report will be filled out and signed by the parent.
- Repeated behavior will warrant a conference with the parent.
- Severe disruptions will be handled by the principal.
423-0412, Ex. 3411(Mrs. Dougherty)
Leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.